Need some inspiration for displaying your jewelry at your next craft fair? Check out these 30 clever ideas from fellow crafters.
1. Shutter jewelry box from Kakilaki Moon
2. Cigar box ring display from Rosa Murillo
3. Colorful, painted cardboard box ring display from PoPkO!
4. Revamped and painted suitcase from Honey Girl Studios
5. Natural ring display from Cindy Creative Crochet
6. Wooden door knob display tutorial from Snap Guide
7. Framed ring display from Good Girls Studio
8. Foldable pegboard display tutorial from SactoMetro Etsy Street Team
9. Repurposed bike wheels, rakes and tennis rackets from Pagano DesignWorks
11. Gingham framed necklace display from Artmind
12. Shabby chic display made with candlesticks from A Studio by the Sea
13. Dowels and chain from brsuich
14. DIY display made from fruit crate and dowels from Weggart
15. Painted cardboard earring holder tutorial from blah to TADA!
16. Doily covered display from resurrection fern
17. Rolled up magazine for bracelets from justina blakeney
18. Upcycled antique displays from A Vintage Artist
19. Felt covered cardboard tubes from blah to TADA!
20. Salvaged driftwood displays from Art Bead Scene
21. DIY necklace bust from Stella + Hodge
22. Iconic jewelry holder tutorial from A Matter of Style
23. Ice cube tray organizers from Apartment Therapy
25. Pattern for cardboard necklace holder from Rena Klingenberg
26. Folded books from Yiskah Knits
27. Teacups and coral from Vintage Indie
28. DIY ring display from Popko Shop
29. Wooden box from nikki montenegro
30. DIY plate stand from Planet Blue